- "Thinking Time": Doctor Envies Curlers
- What's the story? A guide for the clinician writer
- The Soul of a Patient: Lessons in Healing for Harvard Medical Students
- Teaching Physicians Not to Be Afraid of Poetry
- Expanding the Time We Have With Patients Through Poetry
- The 50-Year Legacy of the Harvard Report on Brain Death
- Comfort Measures Only: New and Selected Poems, 1994–2016
- What is the Role of the Arts in Medical Education and Patient Care? A Survey-based Qualitative Study
Project | Event Sponsorship
Do you have an idea for a project or event that ties in nicely with the Arts and Humanities Initiative at Harvard Medical School? Is funding an obstacle? Then we may be able to help!
The Arts and Humanities Initiative invites organized student groups at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine to submit an application requesting sponsorship.
For more details, please click here.