- What is the Role of the Arts in Medical Education and Patient Care? A Survey-based Qualitative Study
- Writing as an antidote to loneliness
- The Shared Goals and Distinct Strengths of the Medical Humanities: Can the Sum of the Parts Be Greater Than the Whole?
- Letter to a Young Female Physician
- Off the Charts
- Fine arts curriculum improves observational skills of dermatology trainees: a pilot study
- The Doctor's New Dilemma
- Van Gogh's Physician
Project | Event Sponsorship
Do you have an idea for a project or event that ties in nicely with the Arts and Humanities Initiative at Harvard Medical School? Is funding an obstacle? Then we may be able to help!
The Arts and Humanities Initiative invites organized student groups at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine to submit an application requesting sponsorship.
For more details, please click here.